Tuesday 23 June 2009

The One That Could Not Have Put It Better Himself. . .

From OH, and with no apologies for pasting it here:

Parliament is an outdated anachronism. Men in tights, shooting galleries, Smokers bars, late night sittings, whips, Black Rod, the Mace, Parliamentary Privilege and first past the post.

Stick it all up your arse. Sideways

A new speaker is not even rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic. Throw it all out, raze it to the ground and salt the earth.
I want democratically elected politicians, dedicated the [I think that should be 'to' - Wolfers] serving their constituents, proportionately representative and with minimal powers over my life. I want a reduction in Government an anorexic would be proud of. I want the power they hold on our behalf returned to local councils, made of people who are not career arse lickers and can be held to account over a pint on a Friday night. I want local, federal law making by people I can talk to. I want referendums and I want representation. I want the fat bloated state starved.
Protect the borders, Police the streets. Everything else is down to me. And I can do it so, so much better than those 646 cuntwafting fucktards.

I don't think I take exception to one thing in that.

No comments: