Friday 9 October 2009

The One That Loves Vaclav Klaus. . .

If I were a homosexualist I'd be sending him flowers and chocolates. As I'm not one, I won't, but I'm secure enough in my sexuality as a straight man to admitting to having the tiniest crush on him.

The Eurosceptic Czech President, Vaclav Klaus, says he wants his country to have an exemption from a key EU charter before he will sign the Lisbon Treaty.

Excellent, where's the long grass, Vaclav? Give it a bloody punt old mate.

The demand threatens a further delay over the treaty, correspondents say.


I think that's the general idea, good old Vaclav seems determined to see if Cameroid is true to his word, and given the response to Boris by the conference this week, he'd better be, or there'll be hell to pay.

I'm now looking forward to:

Klaus tells EU: 'Dog ate our copy of treaty, can you send us a new one?'

and

Klaus accidentally slams writing hand in car door, unable to sign his name for next three months.

Keep 'em coming Vaclav, you're doing a grand job.

No comments: