Saturday 17 October 2009

The One That Is Motioning With His Head. Discretely. . .

The more aware of you may have realised that Dover port was closed yesterday. This was due to the staff at SeaFrance going on strike.

I believe they may have changed the brand of coffee in the staff canteen or something.

Anyhow, I hear on the jungle drums (I feel like I should be using lots of +'s like Guido) that disruption on channel crossings to come, may not be entirely down to our French cousins. I understand that they may join in with striking workers from another EU nation though.

If you want to intrude on private grief, you could probably do worse than keep a weather eye on this chap.

The Snowolf is led to believe that things could get a little tasty quite soon, and may inconvenience a good number of the travelling public. . .

No comments: