Saturday 28 November 2009

The One That Will Be A National Hero. . .

And not just in one country, oh no, I'm going to be a national hero in two countries. On two continents.

How so?

Simple. I don't doubt that most have you will seen the laughable identikit picture of Bolivia's public enemy number one.

Here it is:


It really is almost impossible to link this frankly childish sketch to any real person, however, using my superior intelligence and detective skills which would have Holmes going green with envy, I can now reveal the true identity of this master Bolivian criminal:


I will be carried shoulder high around the great cities of London and La Paz.

I'm not sure if there is a reward, but I will warn the more avaricious of you not to bother, I've already called the Bolivian embassy in London and told them.

No comments: