Wednesday 28 April 2010

The One That Is Disgusted. . .

No long polemic. None of my usual poor analysis.

If you want to watch it, go over to Constantly Furious' place.

I'm talking about Labour's party election broadcast last night.

Yes, that's the one, the one that suggests if you don't vote Labour, you'll die of cancer. It's the leaflets and cards. Again.

I don't believe that Brown is not behind it. He's proved he'll do anything to get power, so it follows logically that he will do anything to hold on to it.

What makes me most angry is that even after pulling a stunt like this, people will still vote for them. Although I'm not sure if that says more about the Tories and Lib Dems, or more about the electorate.

Still a week to go. There's probably more to come. Are they going to accuse Clegg of being a nonce, perhaps?

No comments: